Winter Fashion Guide
7 Winter Fashion Tips to Keep You CozyStay warm and look great by integrating these smart winter fashion tips into your wardrobe this year. The best part? They’re easy to do with items you already own!
1. Get Good at Layering
2. Invest in a Great Hat
A hat, like boots, is an item you’ll wear all winter long. With this in mind, it’s smart to invest in a good one. Depending on what your unique style is, you’ll find a large selection of adorable hats to choose from. Brands like Ambler, for example, make beautiful hand-knit wool caps in a variety of vibrant colors.
You can also find styles accented with faux fur or a sleek bowler cap to keep your head warm and dry. The possibilities are endless!
3. Pile on the Scarves
4. Purchase Insulated Tights
Many brands make insulated or wool tights that allow you to wear your favorite dress, even when it’s chilly outside. Check out a brand like Smartwool, which makes a wide selection of insulated (and adorable) tights. Once you’ve found a pair you like, slap them on beneath your favorite dress, pull on your boots, add a sweater, coat, and hat, and you’re ready to step out in style.
5. Wear Gloves
6. Purchase High-Quality Items
7. Embrace the Power of Boots
Boots, like layers, are a practical way to make the most of winter fashion. This winter, invest in a great pair that are as comfortable as they are stylish. Depending on where you live, the following styles may work well:
- Over-the-Knee Boots. Ideal for metro areas where the streets are likely plowed and shoveled, these boots look fierce and provide cozy warmth to your entire leg.
- Duck Boots. Duck boots were popularized by iconic outdoor brands like LL Bean and designed for use in cold, coastal places like Maine. Opt for the classic “Bean Boots” for a functional, comfortable, cozy style that looks great with tights or cuffed jeans.
- Muck Boots. Believe it or not, muck boots can be cute. Brands like Bogsmake adorable, printed varieties for both men and women. The best part? They’re warm enough to withstand temperatures of -15 degrees Fahrenheit.
As with any piece of clothing, be sure to care for your boots (regular cleaning and waterproofing) to ensure they continue to function well.
Fashion Bloggers to Follow
Look de Pernille
Operated by Copenhagen, Denmark native Pernille Teisbæk, Look de Pernille showcases cozy winter fashions that are anything but dull or bulky. Check this blog out for ideas about how to layer, which boots to buy, and which colors will stay hot all winter long.
Amlul is a fashion blog operated by London-based Gala Gonzalez. The perfect place to find laid-back and effortless “Street style” inspiration, this blog has everything you need to craft a functional winter style that works for you.
Winter Fashion to Survive the Season
Here’s another hot tip: if you’re moving this winter, contact Move it Cube it to learn more about how our team of experienced movers can provide the services you need to get the job done!
Why Move It Cube It?
GREAT SERVICEMove it Cube it adheres to high standards of quality service to each and everyone of our customers.
PRO MOVERSAll of our moving teams are comprised of trained moving professionals who provide friendly services.
ALL KIND OF MOVESNo matter what type of moving service you need whether Full-Service Moving or DIY Moving we have it covered.
HAPPY CUSTOMERSMove it Cube it provides a one of a kind moving experience. We make your move a memorable one.
Share this Post